Android is the best Operating Systems in the world. With approximately 86.2 percent of the market, Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system, offering billions of devices ranging from phones to watches, tablets, TVs, and more. Launched by Palo Alto in 2003, Android is a Linux based, open-source mobile operating system primarily launched for touch screen devices like Smartphone, tablets and many more. The Operating System helps the user to get connected with the features of the device without any hassle. The hardware that supports this OS is based on ARM architecture. Many mobile device companies like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, and LG are using Android as their OS. Anyone willing to learn Android Operating System in depth can go for the 6 months based Android training course in Noida.
In the year 2005, Google acquired Android and since then it performs regular updates along with an annual major update. If we talk about the architecture of Android, it is based on 5 sections:
- Linux kernel
- Android is based on the powerful Linux kernel. The term kernel applies towards the core of any operating system. Linux Kernel has proven to be the most beneficiary for Android as it provides the following features:
- Secure: Security between the application and the system.
- Memory Management: By managing the memory it provides the freedom to develop the apps.
- Process Management: It helps in allocating the resources and processing them whenever needed.
- Network: Effectiveness in network communication.
Android provides with a set of C/C++ core libraries with numerous open source tools. These libraries help in recording and playing the audio and videos. Some of these are:
- The Android runtime
- Open graphics library
- Media frameworks
- Android Runtime
Dalvik Virtual Machine is specially designed for Android. This customized Virtual Machine ensures that multiple applications run efficiently on a single device. Dalvik Virtual Machine also helps in handling low-level functionality including security, threading and memory management.
- Android Interface
- Activity Manager
- Telephony Manager
- View System
- Location manager
Some of the benefits of Android OS are:
- Easy access to the android apps
- Since it is maintained by Google, all Google services are supported by Android
- It supports Multitasking. Android allows the user to work on multiple applications at a time
- It allows functioning as a router to share internet
- It can be customized
- Can install a modified ROM
- It supports 2D and 3D graphics
Features of Android:
- Open source: This means that anyone can customize the software in their own unique way.
- Synchronization with Google products: Along with Google account, the Android users can synchronize their devices with several other Google applications.
- Changeable Battery: The hardware of Android allows the user to switch the non-working device battery with a working one.
- Storage Device: Android not only offers the huge inbuilt storage options but at the same time offers the user with a slot to insert SD.
- Infrared Transmission: It allows the user to use the Android device as a remote control with the help of an infrared transmitter.
Today, we can see the Android in various sectors of the market, like Entertainment, Communication, Productivity, Personalization, Social, Media and Video, Travel and Local etc. Till now you should have understood the importance of Android. Still, below mentioned are a few reasons to learn Android:
- It is the best possible adaptable platform to create applications & games because of its best feature and i.e. open source.
- Android provides the customers with customized solutions for better intercommunication with company’s clients.
- Android has many unique features and the number just keeps on adding with every passing year.
- There is a growing job opportunity in this area. Also if once a candidate masters the app development through Android, it becomes easy for them to develop apps for other operating systems as well.
Now is the best time to enter the Android world and earn well. Even the revenue model of Android is super interesting. With App Download and Ad-Revenue bring a lot of money to the owner. Now that you know the importance of learning Android, you need to look for the best training provider. Don’t search any further. The best training provider KVCH offers 6 months based Android training course in Noida. Below mentioned are few benefits of joining KVCH:
- Experienced staff and trainers: KVCH has one of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Complete Labs Assistance: Candidates will get to work on the latest software and updated technologies
- Exposure through Live Projects: KVCH provides the candidates with the best opportunity to make them gain some insight into the professional world by providing them with the experience of working on Live Projects.
- Overall development program: Along with the domain knowledge, the applicants will also get to groom their personality and presentation skills.
- Certification: At the end of the course, candidates will get a Globally Recognized Certificate.
- Placement Assistance: KVCH has a dedicated Placement Cell that provides their candidates with full placement assistance. Top companies like HCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra, CMC LTD and many more provide full support to KVCH.
- Flexible timing: KVCH provides students with flexible timing. They cater to every candidate, be it student or working professional.
- Availability of online training: KVCH provides online training. During the online training, candidates will get to meet and interact with other candidates and experienced professors. This makes it simple for the candidate to gain more knowledge and interact with diverse minds.
KVCH Content team are online media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Career Guidance and Job trends In India and online marketing trends. She writes about various related topics such as Career Topics, Job Search and much more.