- In 1994, an anchor on the Today Show asked his fellow anchor, “What is the Internet, anyway?” Looking back at news clips and television commercials during the internet’s infancy will bring a smile (or cringe) to the face of anyone working with an SEO Digital Agency today. How could we have known businesses would be firmly entrenched in digital content? But, let us face it, that old world wide web is gone, and the new one is ever evolving, which means your business must grow as well.
What do you need when the internet and evolution combine? A full-service, well-rounded digital marketing agency that utilizes tools from yesterday, today, and tomorrow to ensure your business is performing in the best possible way. You want support from professionals like those at 1Digital Agency who understand the importance of:
1. Keeping the Oldies but Goodies
2. Thinking People First, Search Engines Second
3. Welcoming Changes While Keeping Sight of What’s Worked for Years
4. Always Keeping the Clients Voice in Mind
5. Ensuring the Client is Part of the Learning, Growing Process
Keeping the Oldies but Goodies
Many would agree there are four cornerstones to effective digital marketing: content, trustworthiness, reader-centered focus, and content. Content is mentioned twice because marketing onsite and offsite are two different tactics. Accounting for two cornerstones means half of your marketing tactics will have some connection to content making it your #1 priority.
Thinking People First, Search Engines Second
Search engines no longer allow you to give the reader what they want and hide hundreds of keywords in white lettering to throw off the search bots. Those black hat SEO techniques are long gone. Now search engines want your business to give the visitor the information they are looking for with clean, relevant content and no hidden agendas.
Welcoming Changes While Keeping Sight of What’s Worked for Years
One of the biggest mistakes any business, or digital agency, can make in a marketing plan is to jump headfirst into new methods and tactics only to lose sight of what encouraged the company’s growth in the past. Your past marketing techniques are what started your business growth. Never abandon those methods: improve upon them.
Always Keeping the Clients Voice in Mind
At 1Digital Agency, we may be working with hundreds of clients simultaneously, but no two clients are ever approached the same way. You built a unique business with a voice your customers have grown to trust. We work with that existing voice to make it stronger and even more effective than you already have.
Ensuring the Client is Part of the Learning, Growing Process
This final part is something we rarely see with any digital agency, but it’s one thing every business should insist upon. As we work to grow a brand’s voice, expand a brand’s reach, and improve a brand’s visibility; we do so in a way that teaches the client. We want your business to be successful with us, but we also want you to acquire the knowledge and experience so you can keep the forward momentum without us.
With 1Digital Agency, you are not going to find a fly-by-night group of men and women making big promises and delivering lackluster results. Our marketing experts know what it took to rank high on SERPs ten years ago. They know what it took to be on the top five years ago and they sure know what your customers, and yes, search engines, are looking for when your business is reaching to hit number one on page one of results pages. Give us a call at 888-982-8269 or visit us at 1DigitalAgency.com. Let’s take a look at your business and get you started moving up the ranks.